The Evolution of Marketing: A Small Business Seminar
Knights of Columbus Hall
22 Hillside Terrace SI, NY 10308
Wednesday, November 2nd
9:00am – 11:30am
Boost your business with the best marketing and social media tools. Learn from the experts!
How has marketing evolved? What do these trends mean for your business?
What are the best marketing and social media tactics that you should practice?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– Evolution of Advertising
– The Growth of Digital & Mobile and the impact on your business
– Digital Solutions for your Business
– How to properly Brand your Business and why it is important
– How to get Google Certified & get your business on the map
– Tips for social networking
– Holiday tips for your small business
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Staten Island Media Group / Staten Island Advance, Valpak, and the SI SBDC
Stick around for the Q&A Panel Discussion and
a round table discussion for Small Business Saturday!
THINK BIG, SHOP SMALL
Small Business Saturday Round Table Discussion
Immediately Following the Seminar at 11:30am
Featuring Cory Schifter, Owner of Casale Jewelers
and the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce
During the seminar, you will learn the tips to get your business prepared for Small Business Saturday and receive some #ShopSmall giveaways.
Brainstorm with other local small business owners on how to attract new customers while showing appreciation to your regular customers.