As we step into the new year, here are some of the latest updates announced over the last week.
COVID-19 Relief Update:
The COVID-19 Relief Bill has been passed.
The SBA has ten days to issue regulations to carry out the act.
New funding opportunities will soon be available for you to apply.
Some important things to note…
– If you already received a PPP or EIDL, you will still be eligible for the second round of PPP funding.
– The EIDL application deadline has been extended through December 31, 2021.
– The new law no longer requires the EIDL Advance to be deducted from your PPP forgiveness application.
– The EIDL Advance is no longer based on your # of employees. If you received less than a $10,000 advance, you will be able to apply for the difference (up to $10K).
– The new law allows expenses paid with forgiven PPP loans are deductible.
We will continue to provide more updates as they become available.
Please stay in touch with your SBDC Business Advisor.
If you do not have one, please click below to request a virtual appointment.
Connect with an Advisor
Marketing Webinar – This Wednesday!
Your New Year’s Marketing Resolutions
Wednesday, January 6th 2021 @ 10am on Zoom
2020 has changed the landscape for most small businesses. Your ability to recognize those changes in the market and strategize solutions to overcome them is essential.
This session will focus on the “MUST HAVES” and “MUST DOS” in your small business marketing toolkit for 2021.