Since our start in 1993, the expert advisors of the Staten Island SBDC have worked directly with 9,351 businesses, helping them to invest $200,254,044 in the area’s economy, and create or save 5,984 jobs.
The Small Business Development Center assists our clients with the following:
- Business Planning
- Cost Analysis/Financial Management
- Procurement Assistance Services/BidLinx
- Minority Women Business Enterprise
- Disaster Recover and Building
- Entre Skills
- Marketing Plans
- High Tech Start-Up / Start Up NY
- Veterans’ Boots to Business
- Informative seminars
- …and much more!
Thanks to our partners in the public and private sectors, our services are of no cost to you!